Minecraft is one of the most wanted games where you lead the story as per your choices. You play in different modes to create your desired world. Digging and creation are two basic rules for Minecraft. That’s why; it’s one of the leading games. A wide online community in the game allows you to connect your friends all around the world.
Method # 1: Re-add your Friend
The easiest way to fix this error is to re-add your friend. First, go to the dashboard in the game and delete your friend. Now, add him again.
Check if you can connect to the world now.
Method # 2: Update Network Driver
Frequently, the error is caused by an outdated or corrupt network driver. So, update the network driver to get rid of the error permanently. Follow the steps below in this context.
- Right-click to the “Start” button and select “Device Manager” from here.
- Now, click “Network adapters” to expand the category.
- Right-click to the driver and select “Update driver” from here.
- Update all the drivers and enjoy an error-free game.
Method # 3: Check Windows Firewall
Sometimes, Windows Firewall interrupts the game and doesn’t let you connect to the world in Minecraft. So, check the Windows Firewall. Disable the Firewall and try to connect the world. If it works, it means the error appears due to the Windows Firewall. Follow the steps below to disable the Windows Firewall.
- Open “Control Panel” by typing it into the search bar.
- Click “System and Security” category from here.
- Now, select “Windows Defender Firewall” and click “Customize Settings.”
- Here, turn off Windows Defender Firewall as shown in the image below.
- Now, restart the game and connect to the world. This time, it won’t show the error.